User funnel analysis data can be viewed by clicking on each user funnel chart in the shape of a bar graph created on the
Funnel Analysis page. In this document, Example 2) The consumer purchase journey funnel chart is used as an example. The following chart shows you the total number of users who fired these events, in the designated 6-step order, "yesterday".
You can hover your mouse over each item on the bar graph to check the percentage of users who entered the specific stage compared to the first stage of the funnel through the `Conversion rate based on the first step' value. In the example below, the mouse is hovering over (2) Product Listing Page.
You can view detailed funnel analysis data for each selected date or date range.
You can view funnel analysis data by date or by date range by clicking one of the buttons below the tab.
In the case of the
direct selection item on the far right, you can select any date after the funnel was created and view the data for the specific date.
- 'Final Conversion Rate': It refers to the proportion of users who entered the last stage of the funnel compared to the first stage. (last step count / first step count)
- ‘Total counts in the first step’: The number of unique users who entered the first step of the funnel.
- 'Total counts in the last step': : It is the number of unique users who entered the last stage of the funnel for Any Order Funnel case and the number of users who have passed through all stages and reached the last stage
for Closed Funnel case
- 'Users': The number of unique users who entered each stage of the funnel.
- 'Conversion rate compared to the first step': It refers to the proportion of users who entered the stage of each item compared to the first stage of the funnel. (the corresponding step count / first step count)
- ‘Bounce Rate compared to the first step’: the number of users who entered each step of the funnel decreased compared to the first step of the funnel. (1 - count of that stage/count of the first stage)
- 'Conversion rate compared to the previous step': Refers to the ratio of the number of users who have entered the stage of each item compared to the users who entered the previous stage. (Count of that step / Count of previous steps of that step)
- 'Bounce rate compared to the previous step': Refers to the number of users who entered each stage decreased compared to users who entered the previous stage. (1 - count of that step/count of previous steps of that step)
It shows the trend of conversion rates and counts for each stage based on data from the last 3 months.
Similar to the Funnel View tab, you can view the data in a chart on a daily/weekly/monthly basis by clicking on the specified buttons.
In the example above, you can see that the item to the left of April 15, 2021 looks like it was cut off. This occurs when there are many items in the selected date(s). You can scroll left and right to view the full data for different dates.
Updated 2 months ago