Integrate Jira with Hackle
Feature flags can be managed more efficiently by linking Hackle services with Jira.
Start the integration by installing the Hackle app on the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Visit Atlassian Marketplace and install "Hackle Feature Flags for Jira".
- Visit Jira and Hackle Feature Flags for Jira's Configuration.
- Select the workspace you want to work with within the Dashboard. (Workspace selection is available in the upper right corner.)
Jira IntegrationTab at the bottom of the left menu
- Jira Access Token is required to connect the workspace with Jira. Click
+Generate Tokento generate a token. (Token expires within an hour, after which new token information is required.)
- Copy and paste the generated token into Hackle Jira configuration in Jira page, and click the SAVE button to save the changes to complete the integration.
Checking the integration
- You can validate the integration status between the workspace and Jira account in
Connecting Feature Flag
- Select the Jira ticket you intend to link with the hackle feature flag . (You can link multiple flags to one Jira ticket.)
- In the Releases section on the right, click
+Add feature flag>
Connect feature flag.
- In a new window, select the workspace and feature flags that you want to connect with.
- You can notice the linked ticket number on the Integration tab on the feature flag detail page after the integration completion.
Check the connection in Jira
- The contents of the feature flag linked with the ticket can be found in the Release section on the right.
- Click feature flag to check details.
Unlink Feature Flag
- You can unlink the connection with Jira ticket only in Hackle dashboard.
- You can disconnect the Jira from the feature flag by clicking the
Disconnectbutton on the right side of the ticket number.
- You can also remove the Hackle App from Jira.
Updated 10 months ago