- Know what type of code work is needed.
- Get a hands-on experience of the functions of the SDK.
Here's what the example does:
- Receive a random user identifier.
- Press the *Distribute traffic button.
- Perform a traffic distribution of users into different test groups and send a
hackle_test_event_keyevent key corresponding to the action of the button being pressed.
Check out example code and link to practice
- This sample is based on the sample A/B test generated by Hackle. The sample A/B test has the following characteristics.
- You will be able to try out and view some of the different types of distribution reasons. (Find out more about distribution reasons from the variationDetail table within Traffic Distribution )
- The user is distributed to test group A when apple is inserted as the user identifier and test group B when banana is the user identifier. You can try this out on the link provided.
- If any other value is entered for the user identifier, the test group is determined according to the traffic distribution logic.
- In order to run this example with the A/B test that you created directly from the Hackle Dashboard, you need to edit the SDK key and Experiment key to the one that corresponds to the sample A/B test that is created from the Hackle dashboard in the JS tab.
Updated 8 months ago