Create a In-App Message Campaign
You can create a new in-app message campaign by clicking the "+ Create Campaign" button located in the upper right corner of the "In-app Messages" menu in the dashboard.
Step 1. Campaign info
- Name (Must): Name of the campaign
- Description (Optional): Having descriptions can be very helpful for team members to understand what campaigns are being conducted by others.
Step 2. Status
After creating a campaign, you can view the campaign key, title, description, and status.
- Campaign Key: It is a unique value that distinguishes the campaign and can be used to extract users exposed to a specific campaign.
- Campaign Title / Description: You can modify the title and description of the campaign.
- Campaign Status: When you first create a campaign, its status is "Draft." After setting up the campaign content, you can start the campaign. If you want to modify an ongoing campaign, you need to change its status to "Paused". You can also end a campaign if you no longer want to continue it.
Step 3-1. Campaign Settings > Type
You can choose the platform environment and layout for message delivery.
- Supported platform
- Web : PC Web, Mobile Web
- App : Android, iOS (coming soon)
- Modal Popup:
- Image + Button
- Image + Text + Button
- Full-screen Popup (coming soon)
- Bottom Sheet (coming soon)
- Modal Popup:
Step 3-2. Campaign Settings > Message
- You can freely configure the message contents. The configured content will be automatically displayed in the preview area on the right side of the screen. You can save the changes by clicking the "Save" button at the top of the screen.
- Recommended aspect ratio and size: 3:5 / 1200px:200px
- File format: PNG, JPG, JPEG
- File size: Maximum 1MB
- Click action (optional): Link redirection only
- Title: Maximum 30 characters
- Body: Maximum 70 characters
- Maximum 2 buttons
- Click action (required): Link redirection, Close, Do not show again (for 24 hours)
Step 4. Trigger
You can configure when the message will be displayed based on specific events. If you're wondering how to add events, you can refer to Create a New Event for more information.
Step 5. Period
You can configure whether to keep the message displayed continuously or for a specific duration.
Step 6. Run the campaign
Once you have completed all the fields, click the "Start" button at the top to launch the campaign.
If the display duration is set to "Always Display," the message will be displayed immediately. If you have set a specific duration, the message will be displayed only during the configured period.
Updated 18 days ago